Thursday, April 12, 2012

Keys

I really felt like swearing. Early in the morning, I heard mom tongue-lashing my brother for her missing keys. It kind of awakened me, um, not totally. I was half awakened and what I knew was coming came. She angrily pulled me from my sleep and shoved me into complete consciousness. So her action meant "You'd better wake up and look for the keys NOW" as if I was the one responsible for it. I knew it was coming because it wasn't the first time she wakes me up like that. Yeah, she was mad. I was fuuuuuuurious. I went to bed at like almost 5 in the morning. It was only 7.30 and she was waking me up for the sake of her missing keys? It's not like she had no copies. The best part was I couldn't go back to sleep. And I had found her damn keys for her. In that damn eco friendly reusable shopping bag. What a wonderful way to start a day. I need slumber...

Now she is looking a little sorry. Y U disturb my sleep? *sigh* I forgive you. =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment