Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Stomach

Mom and sis went out for work. Bro was in school. Jade and Krystal were sent off to their nanny. So I was home alone again. It didn't mean total freedom. It meant cleaning up the house before everyone returns. Js was right. I'm so much like an Indonesian maid now. With my dark skin and the chores. No no, I don't mean I'm upset for that fact. I'm still staying happy and contented. =)

Eating is like something I would never stop doing. Like Caely (a blogger) said, she eats while doing something else 99% of the time. And that's me, too. I got myself some Chinese New Year cake (nian2 gao1 i.e. leftovers from CNY which was like months ago). I removed the cold, hard, brown CNY cake from the refrigerator and steamed it into hot, sticky ones for tea time. It tasted a little musty. But I don't think I'm getting stomachache. Still feeling fine. I have a cast iron stomach you know.

No man in the world has more courage than the man who can stop after eating one peanut
~Channing Pollock

Found this quote somewhere on the net. I lol-ed.

Speaking of food, mom is now making some sweet potato soup. Time to pamper my taste buds. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment