Saturday, June 12, 2010

World Cup 2010

Shakira, performing Hips Don't Lie.

I was viewing through the videos of FIFA World Cup Kick-Off Concert, which took place on Thursday night, on Youtube. And all my favourite songs were performed! They had Hips Don't Lie by Shakira, I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas, Empire States Of Mind / No One by Alicia Keys and lots more. All the performers were dancing to traditional African beats. As I know, there will be 32 teams giving the best they have to shine on this sporting event and to become the next Soccer World Cup champion. Anyhow, I'm not interested in it after all. The only thing that catches my attention is their wonderful performance, my time-waster. Avid soccer fans from across the globe would probably made a trip to the country of South Africa to cheer their country, but this is not the case for Malaysia. After losing 4-1 to Bahrain, it looks like we've got to wait for another 4 years for our next chance. Or maybe we've got to wait forever... *Sigh*

Their overflowing spirit.

Awesome formation!

No comments:

Post a Comment