Saturday, August 28, 2010

DSLR


After another week, we’ll have our two-week holiday for Hari Raya celebration. My mom was asking me where I would like to go to. I didn’t know what to answer. We haven’t been going places together as a family for a very long time. Nevertheless, this family is already broken. There are so many assignments to be done. What’s even more frustrating is that the final exam is coming. I need to revise. It’s my fault for not taking my study seriously.  Instead of cracking my head, thinking where to hang out, I answered:

“Don’t waste money travelling anywhere since we can’t capture our moment. Just buy me a camera.”

“Stop dreaming.”

“Oh fine, but I won’t. I’m a dreamer.”

She won't get me what I want even for once and rather spend money for things I don’t want. Meh...

No comments:

Post a Comment