Monday, November 29, 2010

A Classical Guitar

I had a weird dream last night. I think it’s brought about by guitar obsession.

I was having a conversation with my mom in the living room. We were chatting just like how we normally do. Then, we talked about, or rather, I talked about, guitars. Before this, I had been begging my mom to give me the green light to purchase an acoustic guitar. But, as you should know, I always fail as my mom is kind of, uh, relentless. So, this time, it was just like another trial.


Unexpectedly, my mom told me that she actually has a guitar, but a classical one. She walked into the room, with the confused me trailing her. She opened a wardrobe (See? A wardrobe...) and handed out the bizarrely designed guitar. For some reason unexplained, it was for lefties when I wasn't one apparently.

Told you, weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment