Thursday, November 4, 2010

Is A Book An Animal?



Wasting time at a child care centre owned by Jaice’s mom, made my day LOL. Jia Yeen and I went there after accomplishing a mission (JY, this is cryptic, XD). We volunteered, or rather, were asked to guide one or two children to do some workbook exercises.

You know, children are just cute, in a way.

“Is a book an animal?” I questioned.

The cute little child said “yes” in answer with a naïve look, not knowing her answer was so wrong. =_= Seriously, we couldn’t help but laugh up our sleeves. Well, not so secretly.

Thank God, the four-year-old girl I was taking care of was quite cooperative and nice, not like those mischievous ones. What’s her name again? I forgot. =_=

But I didn’t forget to draw her some stars on her workbook to glorify her LOL hahaha…


You can learn many things from children.  How much patience you have, for instance.  ~Franklin P. Jones

Love lots~

No comments:

Post a Comment