Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday season: Again!

Look, Yvonne is going to receive her birthday present i.e. Xperia X10 mini pro from her boyfriend. So, is it an electrical string that ties them both together? Well, undoubtedly yes. But the main point should be, the material satisfaction. LOL Sony Ericsson Xperia family series is everywhere now. Smartphones is getting more and more popular. Yvonne must so so so so delighted deep down in her heart while laughing behind us with some sense of evil.

Now, it seems like everyone's birthday is around the corner! Birthday season among my friends again. Ahh, my wallet is going to bleed, pleading the birthday presents I'm about to buy are not going to cost me an arm or an leg. But it's all for love. ♥ My birthday, well, still has a long way to go. It's on the 27th of July but I'm already promised with quite a number of stuffs, making me wanna say, no one knows I'll be so much happier if everything comes in as a surprise? LOL A guitar, a cupipi, a cupido and a domo... (I'm so lucky! *shy*) What else will be my possesion? Don't fret if you can't get cheap and nice presents for me, get an expensive and superbly nice one. HAHAHA! Just kidding. Cheers!

I want...
I want.......
I wantttttttttt a copy of Michael Jackson's autobiography!

No comments:

Post a Comment