Tuesday, May 10, 2011

-Nil-

YES! Believe it or not, today's paper was quite easy to me. But, easy is not synonymous to able to score well. Hopefully I will achieve an A+ for this subject, Malay Language. It is now all by God's grace, I had paid my last-minute effort. Getting A+ for Malay Language paper was once impossible. I used to get like... B? It seemed that reading Malay essays from the magazine, Fokus SPM really helped me much. I was quite excited and satisfied after I had finished the paper. But, butterflies came. I'm still worried. I created some proverbs of my own in answer to some questions.

Nerves and butterflies are fine - they're a physical sign that you're mentally ready and eager.  You have to get the butterflies to fly in formation, that's the trick. -Steve Bull-

No comments:

Post a Comment