Sunday, May 22, 2011

I don't wanna die, yet.

Gosh! The hanging nail almost cut my wrist and killed me! I was trying to reach for a book across the racks and the nail just did the magic and scaped off my skin. Never mind, they are only DEAD skin, or else, I'm already dead by now. (How does it feel to have my wrist cut then? No no, vanish the thought.) Evil pointed nail. *Aren't all nails pointed?* I've been extremely EMO today. You know I don't mean European Music Office. LOL My mood fluctuates much and my mind was flooded with whole bunch of negative thoughts these few days due to some unpleasant happenings. Writing this post meaning I'm already fine, well, quite. I'm eliminating my stress by being hyperactive and insane in some ways. I'm so sorry if I've made anyone mad or sad because of my stupid, unexplainable and foolish acts recently. Look at my glossy eyes, pleading for forgiveness. “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.” I know you guys love me much. Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment